classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The Famous Kinesiotherapist Who Revolutionized The Preventive Medicine

cigspriced
Do you use only ancient practices?

Human mind associates the pain with drugs or surgery Wholesale Cigarettes For Sale. I don't know the reason, maybe it's because of the system that rules the world. What some of us might know is that the human body can regenerate itself with internal stimulants, like an open wound. So, this is, somehow, a time traveling documentary, because we fix today's human body problems with ancient treatments.

Why Human Body Revolution?

In ancient Japan, there were only chiropractors, the treatment in case the disease was already advanced was only based on herbs. Nowadays, preventive medicine is actually chiropractition. Kinesiotherapy is chiropractition with advanced knowledge of biomechanics and anatomy. With all these knowledge you can revolutionize the human body.

How can you identify one's problems?

Practically I can see from the way you walk or turn your head around, what works in your body at full scale and what I can prevent from a possible disease.

When can we have a peak on the documentary "Human Body Revolution"?

Soon I hope, we are still filming all around the world, especially in the places I learned these wonderful techniques that help me help people Cigarettes Online Usa Only. I can't say more but I think it will turn up okay Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Online. It will be a mind - body - spirit travel.

For those who might not know, Virgil Pruteanu is one of the chiropractors of the Romanian Weightlifting Federation - Olympic National Weightlifting Group. He has the pleasure of going to the London Olympics, the World Championships in Paris, the World Championships in Antalya and European Championships: Tirana, Albania; Tallinn, Estonia; Antalya, Turkey; Kazan, Russia; Minsk, Belarus; Lymassol, Cyprus.

Virgil Pruteanu learned at an early age, the Qigong (which is the art of the mind and body combined, Qigong is the multitude of techniques of traditional Chinese system energy practices. It is a spiritual discipline, a therapeutic practice, a science of life) with the chinese master Lin Kai Ting. In 2004, being attracted more and more by the medical side of healing becomes an instructor of Hichibuku Goshinjutsu. In 2007 continues to study with the master Eike Kujaw about Kinesiology and Acupressure Wholesale Usa Cigarettes. "We've had many young talents among these years, but there was something special about that boy Cigarettes For Sale Wholesale, something bigger than our logics " said Eike. Of course he doesn't miss out on the Yumeiho Therapy and becomes a member of The Romanian Yumeiho Society. He gets his License in Physical Therapy and Special Motricity in 2010 and 2 years later the Master's degree in Physical Therapy.<br/>related article :<br/> Order Tobacco
<br/> Tobacco Price List
<br/> Tobacco Alternative Herbs
<br/> Free Cigarettes Coupons By Mail
<br/> Bugler Tobacco For Sale