classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On May 5th, it was Duanyang. The d

ylq
On May 5th, it was Duanyang. The door was inserted in Ai, and it was filled with incense. The dumplings were eaten, and the white wine was poured. The dragon boat was plunged into the water. "When everyone hears this nursery rhyme, they will think of the Dragon Boat Festival. Today, I will speak about the Dragon Boat Festival!The Dragon Boat Festival is also known as Duanyang Festival Marlboro Cigarettes, Zhongwu Festival, Tianzhong Festival, Xiaji Festival, May Festival, and Lantern Festival. However, to say that we are most familiar with, is the name of the Dragon Boat Festival! Some people did not even hear about these aliases Marlboro Gold.To say that it can represent the Dragon Boat Festival Parliament Cigarettes, of course, not too much to eat dumplings. On the day of the Dragon Boat Festival, everyone did something on their own, and some went to the streets to buy. On the Dragon Boat Festival, almost no one did not eat dumplings. Of course, as a food item, how can I not eat it?Every Dragon Boat Festival, we also hold a game of dumplings! When I bought two bags of rice dumplings and ordered to eat, we were devoured together, but in the end it wasn��t me that won...I also heard a story about the origin of the nephew: In ancient times, there was a man named Qu Yuan. He proposed to the emperor a proposal for the benefit of the country and the people, but the unfathomable emperor had not adopted it. He was furious and he committed suicide. In honor of him, people made a transparent coffin and put it in the pool. In order to give some tribute to Qu Yuan, he threw the bamboo dumplings made of glutinous rice into the sink. After a few days, people discovered that there were fish in the pool and those lice were eaten by the fish Carton Of Cigarettes. People are angry. At this time, one of them called: "Big guy, the fish are most afraid of the water chestnut, you can use a clean blade of grass to cover the rice, made of water chestnut!" Later, people will throw wrapped dumplings into the pool, the fish will see the rice The dumplings, thought to be water chestnut Carton Of Marlboro Reds, would not dare to eat. Over time, people call it "dumplings."