Give It All You've Got

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Give It All You've Got

cigspriced
get what you give, says Lopez. you put into things is what you get out of them. is a workaholic with a reputation throughout Hollywood for being extremely ambitious and known for the boundless energy she puts into everything she does Discount Newport 100S Cigarettes, be it films, music, her fashion line or her production company. It was the lessons she learned as a young child at home that would eventually allow Lopez to venture into all of the areas she since has, and to do it so successfully.

mom always told me that if you work hard, you can achieve anything, says Lopez. it true. It one of the truest things ever. Lopez mother played an integral role in her daughter life. She not only provided the basic necessities, but she also gave inspiration to her daughters; she encouraged all three of her children to become independent Online Newport Cigarette Store, to never have to depend on a man, and to work as hard as you possibly can to ensure your own future. of the things that went along with that was working hard always working hard, recalls Lopez. they were great examples. father sacrificed much of his personal life in order to provide a stable home for his family, working nights for the better part of his daughters lives. Lopez mother, in addition to being a schoolteacher, worked a part-time Tupperware job. was always a very big part of my life, says Lopez. It was from her parents that she learned her superior work ethic. There is rarely a day when you will find Lopez relaxing to enjoy her success. She is constantly working on existing projects or planning new ones.

Her ambition comes from the fact that as a child, Lopez was made to believe that she could succeed at anything she did if only she worked hard enough. mom] really made us believe that we could do anything Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, says Lopez. know, we could be the President of the United States if we wanted to, if we worked hard enough a Puerto Rican girl from New York Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes. It seems so far-fetched, but when people make you believe that, you do. admits to being an over-achiever and dedicating 110% of herself to whatever task she undertakes. put my heart and soul into everything I do, she says. have never been afraid of hard work. But, for Lopez, who doesn drink or smoke Cigarettes Online Free Shipping, hard work is simply a part of who she is. Her creativity and passion fuel her commitment. really enjoy doing the work that I do and I lucky enough to be able to do it so I do. have attacked Lopez for her relentless ambition but to this, Lopez replies, a shame to call somebody a simply because they work harder than everybody else. Meanwhile, Lopez has no plans of slowing down any time soon. fresh enough and ambitious enough to stay up all night for the sake of a job, she says. not going to take it easy.<br/>related article :<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes Light
<br/> Marble Cigarettes Manufacturer
<br/> Usa Brand Cigarettes
<br/> Newport Cigarette Coupons Printable
<br/> Marlboro Cigs Price