8 Things My Baby Would Rather Play With Than His Toys

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

8 Things My Baby Would Rather Play With Than His Toys

lonwaysafety
<br /><br />                                        8 Things My Baby Would Rather Play With Than His Toys<br />                                <br />As the little brother, Macks has inherited all of the toys that his sisters played with when they were his age. I’ve only had to buy him a few toys to add to his collection. Now that Macks is sitting up on his own and crawling everywhere, it’s so much easier for him to get around and get to the toy of his choice. The only problem is that, even with a room full of toys,baby safety, he still chooses to play with everything but those toys. I don’t know what it is with babies and playing with any household item they can get their hands on,baby shoes, but Macks proves that he doesn’t need toys, he just wants what’s laying around.AdvertisementHere are Macks’ top 8 list of things he’d rather play with than his toys:1. Remote: I tried to outsmart Macks and give him an old remote that we were no longer using. It didn’t have any batteries and didn’t work, so I figured it would be a great replacement for the real thing that he is obsessed with. Apparently he’s a bit too smart for me because he knew that the old remote was in fact old and not working. He ditched and and went crawling for the real thing.2. Dog Bowl: As soon as Macks started crawling, this was the first thing that he found and I cannot keep him away from it. It’s now come to the point that I can only have the dog bowl on the ground when Macks is sleeping. He loves splashing the water from the bowl and will laugh hysterically as it goes everywhere.3. Keys: The second that I grab my keys to head out the door, Macks locks eyes with them and immediately tries to grab them. He then gets upset when I have to take them to lock the door to our house. I don’t know if it’s the sound that they make or the buttons from my car key, but he is obsessed with them.4. Anything out of the Refrigerator: I have to be quick if I am getting something out of the refrigerator and Macks is in the kitchen with me. The second that I open that refrigerator he is rushing over to grab something off of the shelf on the door. It doesn’t matter what it is, he just wants to pull himself up on that shelf to grab it.5. Breast Pump: With three kids, I am always trying to multi-task. There have been several occations when I am pumping at the table while feeding Macks. He will lean over from his high chair and attempt to grab the tubes from the pump to pull it of of the table. I think he likes the texture of the rubber tubing and loves grabbing it whenever he gets the chance.6. Wipes: I’ll get the wipes out to change Macks diaper and he will snatch it from my hands so that he can play with it. He loves the crinkle sound that the packaging makes.7. Magazines: I love getting magazines in the mail. There is still something so nice about being able to physically flip through the pages. Apparently Macks loves it just as much as I do becuase he will grab a magazine and bunch up all of the pages. You can imagine his excitement when we get the Sunday newspaper and all of the sales ads are included.8. Any Baby Proofing Item: As soon as Macks started to crawl,baby bedding, I baby proofed as much of the house as I could. Apparently I didn’t do the best job because Macks managed to take off the corner protectors. I then tried to duct tape them back on and he still took them off. He also loves going to the gate at the stairs to attempt to pull himself up on it.<br><ul><li>https://www.thecraftstar.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/909/maternity-style-tips-to-dress-your-baby-bump<br><li>http://www.nothing-2-fear.de/forum/index.php?action=showthread&kid=1&id=6350<br><li>https://forum.donanimhaber.com/we-had-a-pyjama-party-l--132060184#132060184<br><li>http://feetforum.feetdotravel.com/How-to-find-out-the-best-boots-size-td147.html<br></ul>